Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 08

The Birthday Thread! :D

Yes, it's that time of year again image December isn't that far off, and that means that it isn't long at all until our boddlers turn 2 (Cariad and Skye's can't be long at all!), so I thought I'd start a thread to keep track of all the birthdays and share what we're doing with them. Let me know what date your LO is and I'll keep this bumped up and updated.

October 16th - Skye
October 30th - Cariad
November 10th - Gabriel & Gideon
November 16th - Josh
November 27th - Maddox
December 1st -
December 2nd -
December 3rd -
December 4th - Rachel, Lily (PTB), Ruby & Ella
December 5th -
December 6th -
December 7th-
December 8th - Ciaran
December 9th - Juliet
December 10th -
December 11th -
December 12th - Theo
December 13th -
December 14th -
December 15th -
December 16th -
December 17th -
December 18th - Lorelei
December 19th - Abby, Isabelle
December 20th -
December 21st -
December 22nd - James, Rian
Decemner 23rd - Lily (lixiedixie)
December 24th -
December 25th -
December 26th -
December 27th -
December 28th -
December 29th -
December 30th - Jack & Charlotte, Ruby
December 31st -
January 1st - Tyler
January 8th - Jessica
January 21st - Isaac
January 23rd - Al

Hannah xx

[Modified by: stsarina on 28 October 2010 10:14:29 ]

Replies

• jack and charlotte is 2 on dec' 30th :cry:

cant belive how quick its coming round
  • Good thinking!
    Josh is the 16th November, he was an early bird :P
    Weve hired a hall for a few hours on a sunday afternoon to let him and all his friends run loose, as were moving house the week before and even though I'm sure the house will be in order if the weather is bad (which is 99% likely) then there wont be enough room inside for a load of toddlers to be running around!
    My oh's friend from work knows someone who has a bouncy castle so we can prob hire for free aswell which will be cool, but other than that nothing exciting although oh has been talking about finding someone who makes balloon animals but I'm struggling to find one that is less than ??????100!!
    I cant believe hes going to be 2 and then xmas and then the new baby will almost be here EEEK!
    xx
  • James is the 22nd December, as its a wednesday its a normal nursery day so not sure if to have a little party at the weekend before.
    His cousin is 4 on 24th December so may do a joint family party!

Sharon
    xxx
  • Skye's 2nd birthday is on 16th October, only just over 3 weeks away!!!
    All pressies nearly sorted and we're having a family party actually on the day as it's a Saturday. We'll take her to soft play probably in the morning and hopefully tire her out so she'll sleep while we get the party ready! : )
    She's also having a little tea party with her toddler buddies the week after, so chaos will rein in my house LOL!
  • Al is January 23rd, not technically a BiD but in spirit! His birthday still feels like a long way off though........
  • Hi,

Great idea... Gabriel & Gideon are 2 on 10th November... I don't have a clue what we're going to do yet...

Sara x
  • Oh my gosh, Iz, 3 weeks - where's the year gone?! Sounds like our boddlers are going to have a great time - I'm thinking the soft play sounds like an excellent idea.

Still trying to decide on presents though, it seems to be quite an in-between age. Everything is either too young or too advanced.

Hannah xx
  • DDs birthday is the 30th october just over 5 weeks ago.

i really want to have a party but dh doesnt want to, am running out of time to work on him

• Ciaran's is Dec 8th.
    Still need to think what we do for a 'family' party - we might just leave it that we'll take him to the SeaLife centre and a wander round the german market in Brum - if we had the money I'd treat us to a night at the Alton Towers hotel and have a couple of days in the water park.
    My group of NCT friends may well do a joint one again at some point - we might head for a soft play place again.
    It all comes around way too quickly. Can't believe I went back to work 10 months ago, (and C into nursery). Argos have 3 for 2 on all toys at the moment, so might stock up on some pressies for him now.
  • Like Rachel, Lily's is Sat 4th Dec (day after my 28th birthday!)

She's having a joint party with her friend Lucy (born 8th Dec) at a soft play centre with 25 friends! 25 0-3 year olds high on cake and Wotsits running about in a confined space, can you imagine?
  • Ruby's is the 30th (crikey had to really think about that then!?) I dont think we will have a party this year, just family over for tea i should think. i cannot believe she will be 2! It seems crazy where that time went!
  • Great idea! Oooh seems a long way off but 21st January for Isaac. Can't believe it - 2!!! Not thought about what to so yet but doubt we will have anything big.
  • Abby is 19th December.

Leigh - is the only reason you're not having a party because you know you'll be hungover from the night before? image
  • Lorelei is 18th Dec.
    We're taking her to see Santa and just spending the day as a family as everyone else is back home lol
    We decided that going forward we wouldn't set up tree etc until after her birthday so as not to et Christmas overshadow it but she's still too young to know any better image
  • isabelle is also 2 on the 19th,not sure what we are going to do yet as may well depend on when new baby arrives, prob have family round for afternoon tea or something at the weekend, not sure weather to have a proper party at the soft play centre for all her little friends or not, depends on cost maybe x
  • Hi everyone,

My Lily's birthday is on the 23rd december.

I can't believe they are all turning 2 soon.

As Lily's birthday is so near xmas, we're just having a day where people can drop in anytime to celebrate with her. It's so near xmas so most people are busy and until Lily's older i won't be having a full on party.

It worked well last yr...i can't wait!
  • October 16th - Skye
    November 16th - Josh
    December 1st -
    December 2nd -
    December 3rd -
    December 4th - Rachel, Lily
    December 5th -
    December 6th -
    December 7th-
    December 8th - Ciaran
    December 9th -
    December 10th -
    December 11th -
    December 12th -
    December 13th -
    December 14th -
    December 15th -
    December 16th -
    December 17th -
    December 18th - Lorelei
    December 20th -
    December 21st -
    December 22nd - James
    Decemner 23rd -
    December 24th -
    December 25th -
    December 26th -
    December 27th -
    December 28th -
    December 29th -
    December 31st -
    January 1st - Tyler
    January 8th - Jessica
    January 21st - Isaac
    January 23rd - Al
  • Posted : Sep 26, 2010 8:49:31 PM Subject : The Birthday Thread!
    October 16th - Skye
    October 30th - DD
    November 16th - Josh
    December 1st -
    December 2nd -
    December 3rd -
    December 4th - Rachel, Lily
    December 5th -
    December 6th -
    December 7th-
    December 8th - Ciaran
    December 9th -
    December 10th -
    December 11th -
    December 12th -
    December 13th -
    December 14th -
    December 15th -
    December 16th -
    December 17th -
    December 18th - Lorelei
    December 20th -
    December 21st -
    December 22nd - James
    Decemner 23rd -
    December 24th -
    December 25th -
    December 26th -
    December 27th -
    December 28th -
    December 29th -
    December 31st -
    January 1st - Tyler
    January 8th - Jessica
    January 21st - Isaac
    January 23rd - Al

• oh great thread!

theo's is the 12th december and we have hired a hall and having a party with all his family and friends, same as last year. theo's into mickey mouse club house so it's a disney fancy dress party - going to be so cute! we are looking forward to it! although i went into the disney shop the other day and they only do minnie outfits not mickey! how rubbish is that! so will have to look online for his outfit.

hope all the baby's have a wonderful 2nd birthday! i know time flies, can not believe theo is nearly 2!!!

(p.s. our 3rd wedding anniversary is on the 8th dec so it's a lovely week full of celebrations!)
  • Juliet is 9th Dec.

Not sure what to do this year as baby due 24 nov and my bro gets married 18 Dec so don't know if mum & dad will be able to make it for ju's birthday as they'll be over when baby born & we will be travelling to them for bro's wedding. I keep thinking of this year as being a bit like four weddings & a funeral except we've got two weddings, a baby, a 2nd birthday & Christmas all between oct-Dec (bro having two weddings, one in Korea and one in NZ as his btb