Forum home Babies Baby

Elmo Live - Is he worth it?

I'm wondering about getting LO an Elmo Live for Christmas, she'll be 11 months, but I've never played with one - is he worth the money?

B x

Replies

• Oooh they look fab don't they!!! I'll be watching this closely as I want to get my boy one for his 1st birthday!!!

• They look amazing, my parents are buying dd one for Christmas!
  • Sounds like a l'oreal advert!
  • i have one! and i love him! OH says i have to share with LO but really it's mine lol
  • We have got one and my 2 girls go through stages of liking it and being scared of it lol the only thing i would say is the batteries run out so quick
  • My poor hubby got me what he thought was an elmo live for xmas as i have always wanted one, i had no idea and he isnt very good with the internet and got conned on ebay buying just a normal elmo that giggles for ??120 image He was so excited when i was opening it and then when we switched it on we realised, he was devastated bless him.

Sorry for going on lol, just be careful make sure you buy it from a proper place xx
  • we got our DD one last christmas but at her age wasnt really enjoying it and she couldnt be left alone with it as its arms and legs are very delicate and will break so have put it away till she is a bit older (shes 17 months now)
  • My poor hubby got me what he thought was an elmo live for xmas as i have always wanted one, i had no idea and he isnt very good with the internet and got conned on ebay buying just a normal elmo that giggles for ??120 image He was so excited when i was opening it and then when we switched it on we realised, he was devastated bless him.

Sorry for going on lol, just be careful make sure you buy it from a proper place xx

oh my lord thats awful image bless him your poor dh image i think they are fab but wayyyy too expensive :lol: