Forum home Babies Baby

Dopplers

Hey Lovely ladies & babies image

Hope you are all well?

Just wondered if anyone had a doppler they would be happy to sell on? Some of the websites look a bit dodgy so hoped I might be able to find one on here that I would at least know worked...

first scan isnt until 13 weeks and i've had no sickness and alot of back pain so looking for some reassurance.

Thank you,
Co xx

Replies

• I don't have one too sell, but have you tried ebay? I would just say I heard baby's heartbeat for 1st time at 16 weeks & even then my midwife said that she mightn't be able to hear anything until 20 weeks. I just don't want you getting one & not being able to hear anything & getting yourself stressed out about it. In the early stages of pregnancy I had a lot of back ache & twings which I was told was my insides being strecthed for baby.

HTH & good luck in your pregnancy

Jxx
  • I don't have one to sell, but have hired one from ebay - it was ??10 including P&P for a month. I'm 20+2 so hope that by the time we send it back DH will be able to feel the baby moving.

Can't remember the seller, but it's a hi-bebe.

Elf
  • i got an angelsounds one from ebay for about 10 pounds, i am hoping ti use it again though so not selling x
  • I got mine from Anawiz - have bought from them several times (breastpump and doppler) and found them excellent.