Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Next sale

For all the ladies that shared their bargains on here last time...............its that time again!! Next sale starts tomorrow at 7.
Not sure if i can get myself out of bed that early with a teething baby up half the night but I actually can't wait to see what bargains i can bag tomorrow at some point image

Replies

• I was actually really disappointed with the preview. Their sales ain't what they used to be :lol:

Although I might pop in to the store and see what they have image x
  • i went into a big next today and was quite disappointed - didnt get anything and i love next stuff!

Lx
  • I too came out empty handed. To be honest, I've never really thought that the Next sales were all that good x
  • nothing for dd (for once) but I got 3 tops and a gorgeous pair of shoes all for ??????42 although on the whole quite disappointing considering how much gorgeous stuff they have online
  • I haven't been to the sales but went religiously when ds1 (now 6) was a baby up until he was about 3 and I always came out with loads of stuff but IMO I think Next dont have as big or as nice a range as they used to, still my fav shop for ds2 but I remember having so much more choice with ds1 image