Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Enjoying the sunshine...

Replies

• Options
    Ah lovely pic Sarah, he reminds me of luka sat there. How is his eczema doing? xxx
  • Options
    Its scabbing over and doesn't seem to itch him as much so seems like creams are workingand those suits stop him scratching in the night so all in all a bit better thanks x
  • Options
    thats good to hear, it was so warm here last night. Luka just had a vest on and a 1tog sleeping bag. He's napping now with nothing on bless him he got overhot earlier!!
  • Options
    Ah bet he's very chilled! I worry that i'll let jd overheat so keep giving him sips of water and keeping him in the shade. Jd is in his cot now with fan on spread eagled fast asleep
  • Options
    Bless, he looks so sweet sitting there.
  • Options
    Aaahhh, what a little cutie!

X
  • Options
    got luka up he was still hot bless him. He's sat in the garden now on the rug watching the boys play, with a big box of playballs to himself! He's happy while I tidy away dinner mess.
  • Options
    Oh Sarah he is gorgeous!
  • Options
    Lovely piuctures, he is so cute
  • Options
    What a cutie. He is so sweet Sarah. I love his hat.

Zoe xx
  • Options
    hehe Sarah he looks so scrummy and cute!!!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. he is cute and he knows it!! Just had the biggest bowl of pear and rice for brek and has now crashed out after watching his dad in the garden
  • Options
    Sarah he os gorgeous, he look like he is enjoying the sunshine. xx