Forum home› Babies› Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

YAYW profiles lol

I just had to laugh when I went to see if I was logged in to YAYW as everyone is saying about it, I am logged in, but what made me laugh was how many days it's been since my wedding

916 :lol:

I'm hardly likely to go on there again am I lol, how many days since your wedding's ladies??

Replies

• Options
    Haha, I just did exactly the same thing and was going to post how many days...except I deleted as much personal information from the site as I could (incl wedding date) and so now it's gone and I'm too brain dead to remember the number of days since our wedding!

xxx
  • Options
    546 for us!!!! Don't feel the need to discuss wedding things all that much...or not at all!!!!
  • Options
    It says 14916 days since my wedding wtf??? Im not married and never plan to be!
  • Options
    :lol:

455 and I havent been on there since we got back from honeymoon
  • Options
    I have 7 days UNTIL my wedding!

I can't believe I'm now logged into all those websites... how rude!! x :lol::lol:
  • Options
    It's 875 days since my wedding! Good job I've got so much to chat about on a wedding website, eh? image
  • Options
    580 days for me and i've never been on YAYW! LOL.

• Options
    1231 for me! Annoyed I have logged onto BE to find all my posts have changed to my YAYW username which I haven't used for years!
  • Options
    1,133 days since my wedding!! But I've just worked that one out myself. I was never on yayw & why the he'll would I be interested now???? I didn't mind the change, but beginning to hate it now!!!
  • Options
    572 days since ours. Find it all a bit odd that you can log in, think I have issues with this?!? Xxx
  • Options
    2206 since my wedding lol