Forum home Babies Baby

Anyone use Charlie Banana reusable nappies??

Would love to hear from people who have used or have heard of people using Charlie Banana nappies.

Thank you

xxxxxx

Replies

• I just bought one last week as only just heard of them and we christened it yesterday. I have to say I am totally sold on them and if fund allow will buy a few more. I went for a sized one but they come in one size too. Fitted lovely even though he was at lower end of weight range and I purposely left it on longer than I would normally to test for leaks. Nothing. The insert was sodden when I took it out but we had no leaks even after some serious jumperoo action. He also pooed and it dropped right into the loo image The inside was so soft when I bought it I was stroking it on my face image

I really like it image

By the way I'm normally a bumgenius/flip user, if that helps. Ok, fair do's I've only used it the once but I would have bought less BG and more Charlie Bananas if I was starting out again.
  • Just ordered my Charlie Bananas...very very excited!!!
  • I'm going to order some more in the new year, I love the bright colours! image

Hope you enjoy them and don't get too addicted to cloth. Whatever you do don't look at weenotions, especially not their fan photos on facebook image
  • What are weenotions?? another nappy?? Def sticking with Charlie Bananas!!! Quite wait for them to arrive!!!
  • They aren't your everyday nappy, they are 'special' but can get a bit addictive. You can choose embroideries and personalise them image

Have a look

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=31807835&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=159755886094&aid=-1&id=1081568655&oid=159755886094
  • I've never seen those Weenotions before - I WANT SOME! where can I get them? Do I have to join the Facebook Group?

xxx
  • You buy them online.

www.weenotions.co.uk

The website is a tad confusing at first but loads of girls on here use them so can give you ordering help x
  • hahaha they look fab!!! Where do you get them from??? xxxx
  • You buy them online.

www.weenotions.co.uk

The website is a tad confusing at first but loads of girls on here use them so can give you ordering help x