Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08

Happy Christmas to you all~~~

Hi there

I really can't be bothered with this new site. I don't have time to learn to use it in the new format. I find it hard to find topics, user names have all changed etc.. aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyway, I wanted to come on and wish my dear friends in BIM08 a Very happy Christmas and all the very best for 2011

d xx

Replies

• merry christmas to you all, would be a shame not to see you on here d! i dont use any thing but this forum and occaisionaly toddler but i like to stay in touch with all of you. The bloody site hasnt been working propperly for me until today but its all back to normal now and i must be the only one who hasnt changed their user name, not many flickatys in the world!! its a stupid name but at least its original.

hope that you all have a brilliant chritsmas and look forward to seeing the pics. xxxxxx
  • Merry Christmas to you all too! Hope 2011 is a happy, healthy year for everyone!

C&O xxx
  • Merry Christmas. I was disappointed of the mess they made of the changeover but the new format isnt that different from the last tbh. Not sure what all the fuss is about.
  • Its the name changes that have got me LC... most are fine but some I just dont know who I am talking to!

I will come on here ofcourse I will!!! :lol:

I like this reply box better than before but I find the blue writing too pale to read well. I like the black topic boxes better? iyswim

I am busy with the kids but after the New year I will be back to my normal chatty self..

d x
  • I agree about the blue being too light and it is difficult to remember who everyone is. At least on here its quite easy to guess.
  • Cherry Mistmas ladies! Hope you all have lovely, magical Christmasses. I can't believe Father Christmas comes tomorrow night~wooooohoooooooo!!

I only really come in here and toddler and as long as I know who you all are I'm happy lol!!

Xx
  • Thats what I thought...stick to where I know. Here and LF and sometimes Toddler and occassionaly baby if I fancy a fight...lol xxx
  • Belated Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy and healthy new year 2011

xxx

Bubbly