Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08

Shhhhhhh.........

Morning ladies,

We got our xmas BFP! Only 5+4 so very early days and was going to wait till the new year to announce but posted on DIA11 five minutes ago and didn't want you to find out through seeing a post on the homepage for that.

FB friends please don't mention on there as will be keeping shtum until 12 weeks.

Hope you and the LO's are all well.

C&O xxx

Replies

• wow, great news.. heres to a happy and healthy 9 months for you.. keep us updated!

d x
  • It's just Fantastic News, I'm so chuffed for you, wishing you a H&H 9 months.

I hope to be joining you soon, due to poas New Years Day if af does not make an apperance by then, so exciting but freaking out at the same time (sure some of you know what I mean)!

Take care

L x
  • wow congrats!! wishing you a H & H 9 months keep us up to date! xxx
  • Aww so pleased for you! H&H 9 months xxx
  • Awwwwww that's such a lovely thing to read so close to Christmas! Huge congrats to you, hubby and girls. Here's to a H&H pregnancy for you!! image

Xxxxxx
  • Thank you all and keeping everything crossed for you Lynne - a very momentous day to be testing! Know what you mean as well - symptom spotting, knicker watching and generally driving yourself mad! Doesn't end there either. Don't think i'll relax until i see that scan! Keep us posted! xxx
  • Lynne,wow, that is great news too. I hope Santa brings you that BFP...

Fingers crossed

d xxx
  • Wow... congratulations

Wishing you a very healthy and a happy 9months

xxx

Bubbly