Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Merry xmas to you all and all the junie babies and siblings!

Not sure I'll be on after tonight, so merry xmas everyone, hope you all have a wonderful day, lots to eat, drink (for those that can you lucky people!) and hope santa brings everyone something nice.

Speak soon.

Em, Libby and blue bump! x

Replies

• aw merry Christmas to you too hun. Hope you & Libby have a lovely Day. Any names for the blue bump yet hun? xx

We'll be having a quiet one coz we've all got bloomin swine flu. ARGH!
  • Morning girls, hope you all have a fab Xmas! Bet the kids are hyper I know my two are, lol. Xxx
  • Ah Elaine

only just come back on after xmas, sorry you were all ill, are you all well now hun? Hope xmas was ok though.

We had a good one, I am absolutely exhausted, 8 weeks to go now, 2nd growth scan tomorrow, so keeping fingers crossed he hasn't shot up again. Feeling this boy will be here in a few weeks. No names yet, better start sorting that! x

Tammi. hope you had a good time too hun.

We'll have to post some xmas pics. x
  • wow 8 weeks left!! how fast has that gone. Im glad you had a lovely day. Yes we are all better now thank goodness, just in time for OHs birthday. How exciting!! your lil man will be here soon. AAWW!! hope you have a lovely new year. xxx