Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010

Thank you Santa!

Just wanted to say thank you to Santa for Daisy's lovely present, looks lovely on our tree image

Replies

• Just gonna hijack ur thread lizzie lol

Thank you santa for Rhea's dog. She loves it & has been crawling across the room to grab the string to suck on lol. It's lovely thank you xxx
  • Me too, I'm gonna jump on the band wagon and say thank you to santa for Kayleigh-Mae's cheeta.
  • Me 4! Thank you Santa for graces lovely book - she us really info touchy feely things at the moment. Hope all mummies and babies had a lovely day x
  • Thank you Santa for LJ's ducks - his favourite time is bathtime so they have gone down a storm!

What a fab Christmas!
  • And me! Thank you so much secret Santa for Grace's peek and roll toy! She loves it. As does the dog lol!!!
  • And me! We love the jigsaw - thanks Santa! xxx
  • Thank you Santa for Ethan's lovely sleepsuit and car (which he LOVES!). They finally arrived this morning (not SS's fault I hasten to add but the snow's)

I should like to apologise to my recipient who won't have had her gift yet - we live in quite a remote village on the side of a mountain and I bought the present the day before the snow hit! We were snowed in for a week and the post van wasn't able to get in to collect parcels - DH has taken your present to work today to post from the city,so you should get it soon. So if you think you've been forgotten, I promise you have not, it's just that my best laid plans were banjaxed by snow! I hope your LO enjoys the present even though it's late, and part of it will be useful for many Christmases to come...
  • MrsS - you've got your old name back! Xx
  • Not intentionally - I still used it on YAYW and logged in there because as of Boxing Day I have another wedding to plan-my sister's! However, it decided to log me out here then log me back in as Setters and I didn't notice. Unamused! I keep the accounts separate for a reason!
  • I am so rude! I am so sure I posted on here at Christmas, but I can't see it :roll:

Thank you so much for Oliver's 'Squeaking Eggs', they're great and he loves launching across the living room!

H xxx
  • Santa still hasn't visited Holly-Kate...

I saw this and only just remembered.
  • That's rubbish! Hope your Santa sees this and gets something sent!!