Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

PGD at Guys

Hi there

I hope you don't mind me posting here, but as you are probably aware, my hubby and I have been referred to Guys for PGD due to a chromosome issue.

I was just wondering if anyone else had been to Guys or is going through PGD, so we can help and support one another.

We will be travelling from the North East to London and I was also wondering if anyone had done this and how many appointments you had to attend at Guys.

Anyway, fingers crossed our consultant succeeds with the transfer of the funding and we can get going. I soooo hate the waiting.

Thanks for reading.

V xxx

Replies

• Hi V

My PGD is at Edinburgh Royal but there are several threads about PGD and PGD at Guys on fertility friends. Everyone is lovely and you'll get loads of info. xxx
  • Just typed a response that disappeared!

My PGD treatment is at Edinburgh Royal but there are several people undertaking PGD at Guys on fertility friends and several threads dedicated to treatment there. Everyone is very helpful and I am sure they can help xxx
  • hi ladybird,

I put an fao out for you on here several weeks ago as i wanted to know how you had got on. am so glad to hear from you and that you had some hope from your appointment. I have heard a bit about pgd and it is great that this will hopefully be able to help you. I really am keeping my fingers crossed that you hear from them soon and that all goes well with your funding. Keep us informed!! xx
  • edited May 27, 2019 3:01PM
    Hi I am also having my treatment at Guys hospital.. I’m on the stage of FET now.. confused with a lot of things..