Forum home Babies Baby

TTC after MC - catch up with the old gang.

Hey ladies

Updates people, updates!! In particular, Laujai must have had her baby by now.

My update - Liv is lovely, 10 weeks this Saturday. She is the best ever!!

Big Kiss XXXXXX Sara

Replies

• Laujai had her baby boy,Zachary,the same day I got my bfp - 3rd December.

Huni had her little girl Kacie on the 23rd Dec, Rainbow had her little boy Aiden on the 24th and Mrs H her little boy Lucas on the 25th xx
  • Hi hun, I had Daniel William on 21st November and is now 5 weeks old, and was due 2nd December. Still can't believe that this time last year I was just getting over mc (it seems like so long ago) and now I've got my beautiful precious baby.

Hope you and Liv are doing well

Huge congrats mafia princess, when are you due? image

Sam, Harrison & Daniel

xxxxx
  • Thanks Sammi and massive congratulations on the birth on Daniel. I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and having another scan tomorrow too so v nervous! Due in August if all goes to plan x xx
  • William is 14.5weeks now. The little chunk is around 15lb now! Good luck tomorrow MP
  • ooh good luck tomorrow MP, will be rooting for you hunni image

Gemgems I can't believe that William is now 15weeks old, and also M&S can't believe Liv is 10 weeks already - where does the time go?

Like MP said, I had my beautiful baby boy Aiden on 24th Dec - only 13 days over due :lol: My BS is in DID if you anyone one fancies a read. It didn't exactly go to plan but it was all so worth it to have my little boy. he is just a dream and hubby and I are so in love with him!

xxx
  • Hello *waves*

Yes MP is right my beautiful son was born on Christmas Day, a real xmas pudding image

Can't believe what a difference a year makes...

I am so happy to read about all of the gorgeous babes and BFP's for us girlies.

Lots of love MrsH and Lucas xxxx
  • It's so nice to read the positive stories about the pregnancies and new babys from ttc after mc.

Thank you MP. I'm so pleased for you hun image I will keep an eye out for your BA closer to the time. I didn't believe I was pg and actually going to have another baby until I was holding Daniel, so it's understandable that you're nervous, and nothing anyone says will make any difference, I know it didn't with me, I worried the whole pregnancy and spent majority of it in antenatal day unit being scanned and checked out cos I panicked at everything! Lol. I know it is hard after what we have been through but try to enjoy being pg. Mc takes away the pleasure of future pregnancies and makes it hard to enjoy it, but I really hope you do enjoy every day of it image

Xxxx
  • Well I had my scan and bubs heartbeat was amazing! Has grown from 4.1mm to 16.4mm! Explains why i've felt so rough!

My dates were spot on so i'm exactly 8 weeks today.

I've been stalking December looking for all the BS and they all made me cry! Amazing babies and mummies.

Rainbow, before both my 6 and 8 week scan I clung to that advice you gave me that good news has to start somewhere. I kept repeating to myself before I went in and is best advice i've been given so thank you xxx
  • Yay, so happy all is well MP, knew it would be image

Did a FAO post today for you in preg after mc/ec to let you know was thinking of you and to see how it went.

Fantastic news, made my day - happy 8 weeks!! image

Won't be long till your 12 week scan, seeing the difference in those 4 weeks is incredible - take tissues!

Lots of love to you, Hubs and mini MP xxxxx
  • What lovely updates! And I am so pleased for you Mafia - you really deserve it!!

Last Christmas seems like a lifetime ago, and yet at the same time it feels like it was yesterday. Having had a mc I doubt I will ever take my little bundle of joy for granted - we are all so very blessed.
  • Glad it went well Mafia. As mrsH says the difference at 12 weeks is amazing!! Won't be long
  • Well I had my scan and bubs heartbeat was amazing! Has grown from 4.1mm to 16.4mm! Explains why i've felt so rough!

My dates were spot on so i'm exactly 8 weeks today.

I've been stalking December looking for all the BS and they all made me cry! Amazing babies and mummies.

Rainbow, before both my 6 and 8 week scan I clung to that advice you gave me that good news has to start somewhere. I kept repeating to myself before I went in and is best advice i've been given so thank you xxx

Oh sweetie, I'm so, so pleased for you image I'm glad my advice helped too, this is your year hunni, I can feel it in me waters imageimage Mrs H is right, there's a huge difference between a scan at 8 weeks and then 12 weeks. At 8 weeks I had a bean and at at 12 a baby image

xxx
  • Also, forgot to add; I was saying to my hubby how last Christmas kind of bypassed me as I was so upset after my mc and then this year it's bypassed us for a very different reason - our little boy was born image

xxx
  • A year really does make such a difference. Hubby kept saying that to me at the time but I just could not see how I would ever get over my mc. If only I had been able to see into the future I would have felt so much better!
  • Totally agree Rainbow,we were in exactly the same place as you last xmas image and this xmas image

Again agree M & S, if only you could look into the future - we are all very, very lucky aren't we! xx