Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please tell me this is just a phase!!

Morning ladies. DD is 5 months and for the past 4 weeks or so S has been waking religiously at 12, 2 and 5.30 talking, shouting and blowing raspberrys. It is very cute but becoming slightly annoying now lol. She does go back to sleep either on her own, when the dummy goes back in or when we eventually give up and pop her in to our bed!! I know it could be worse if she was waking up screaming but she isnt hungry and if i feed her she wont take her morning bottle.

Are any other babies doing this? x

Replies

• mine was waking at these times for feeds (and more!!) at these times at this age however if she is happy and can self setlle I would leave her to it as lifting her and bringing her in etc won't take her long to realise and she may 'request' this every time lol they are very smart little things lol Is she in the room with you still? may be if she is you could try putting her in her own room, or as she is still under 6 months and if possible move her somewhere in your room where you are out of her vision?
  • She is still in with us. We were going to put her in the nursery at 6 months but whilst she is waking it just seems easier to keep her in with us. Maybe she would stop if she was in her own room.

She definitely knows what she is doing because she gives us the biggest smile when we lift her in with us the cheeky madam! x
  • She is still in with us. We were going to put her in the nursery at 6 months but whilst she is waking it just seems easier to keep her in with us. Maybe she would stop if she was in her own room.

She definitely knows what she is doing because she gives us the biggest smile when we lift her in with us the cheeky madam! x