Forum home› Getting pregnant› IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling yuk!!

Hi ladies hope ur all good!

I'm 8 days into my stimms and the past couple of days iv felt awful!!, my belly is so swollen and I'm getting muzzy headaches!!

On the bruserylin I was fine actually more than fine I felt better than I have in a couple of yearsimage now this lot of drugs have brought me back down!! Egg collection on wed got to keep that in mind haha!!

My first scan was on tues, I had 10 follies in one and 5 in the other, also lots of smaller ones that can get bigger from now till wed, I'm so excited now!! Got another scan tomorrow so il update again image xxx

Replies

• Options
    oh Gemlou - sorry to hear you are feeling yuk.

i'm only 2 days into my stimms and i have a headache and feeling generally down....i'm not sure if I'm in the correct frame of mind at the moment!!!

15 follies is wonderful - hopefully the others will catch up ....are you on Menopur?

best of luck with you EC xx image
  • Options
    Hi orsngegerbera

I felt like that before I started d/r and kept thinking I'm not ready to do this!( mainly cos of stress and back pain) but once I started I felt better about it and more ready!! Youl be fine too image I'm on gonad f, I don't know what the difference between drugs are??!

Hope you feel better xx
  • Options
    hi gemlou,

I felt worse on d/r but i do have a rounded tummy ehich feels very twingy, especially when moving about too quickly. I am day 8, same as you. Have a scan tom and am hoping ec will be sooner than wed - dont want to wait that long! x
  • Options
    Hi samsa

I'm exactly the sameimage and was wondering today if il get ec early!! But ec booked for wednesday too!! My scan tomorrow is at 10.10,what time is urs xx
  • Options
    hi gemlou,

egg collection is set for monday! Cant quite believe it. Have to take my trigger tom night. I saw your other post? How was your blood test? I had 28 follicles at my 1st scan. Not sure how many I have now, but my bloods have been ok. I think they go mostly on blood levels so am hoping yours are ok xxxx
  • Options
    Hi samsa!!

Wow ec on mon!!! Is that because you have a lot of follies?? I have 32 but they've not said anything about bringing ec forward! Blood test comeback fine so just need to lower dose of gonad f as they've developed quite rapidly.

Good luck for Monday bet your so excited!!! Let me know how it goes!!

Xx
  • Options
    hi gemlou,

at my clinic they dont schedule ec, they just book it for when you have enough follicles over 17 mm. They didnt say how many i have but ive had 3 blood tests this week and they havent had to change my dose so dont think they are worried. I think its common to have to change your dose though, so dont worry and just because you have 32 follies, doesnt mean that they will all develop. I think the thing they look for most is the hormone levels in the blood. Its good they are monitoring you closely.

I am excited that its all hapenning, fingers crossed we will both be pupo soon! xxx