Forum home Babies Baby

Has anyone tried Zumba?

as the title says really, anyone tried it??

I went to my first class last night and I bloody LOVED IT!!!!!!

I couldn't believe how much I sweat doing it and they say you lose between 600 - 900calories doing zumba for an hour!!!

I had a really good laugh yet still managed to do it all and feel the benefits!! My hips are slightly sore today tho!!

Hubby is hoping I might be able to do a Sharkira type personal dance for him before long!!!!!

So if anyone wants to try a new exercise, tone up and lose some weight AND have fun, I can defo recommend it. My instructor has only been qualified to teach it for 3 months, but two years ago she was a size 22 and now she's a 12!!! Just by dieting and doing Zumba!! WoW!!

Replies

• :lol: Hubby is hoping I might be able to do a Sharkira type personal dance for him before long!!!!!

:lol:

I went to my 1st class last night but it was cancelled image I'll be trying it next week though cant wait!
  • I'm starting Zumba next week. I can't wait! It sounds like such fun! And I could definately do with losing weight!
  • Yeh I love Zumba, haven't been for ages but hoping to go tomorrow!!!!
  • Me me me!! It is fantastic, i can't recommend it enough. iT is so fun and my gosh you really workout, thought i was going to pass out, BUT REFUSED to be the first to admit i nedded a rest lol!!x