Forum home Babies Baby

i thought eastenders were going to resolve that storyline?

it doesnt seem like it?

Replies

• April at the easrliest! Was going to be christmas image
  • feck sake i havent watched it since hogmany (just deleted them off my sky plus there) as i wanted the cot death/funeral part out of the way - i'll prob start watching again next week but it depends how much its in the episodes which i suppoose it will be til its resolved but its stupid. you think in response to the amount of complaints they've had they would have resolved it sooner.

Rant over sorry can i ask a couple of questions now seen as i havent watched it lol?

1) Did Kat not recognise that the baby wasnt hers (and has no one else noticed this either?!) theres no way you wouldnt know your own baby.

2) one of the episodes i deleted said Ronnie interupted the wake with a shockign announcement (on the episode info bit) what was that?

3) Anything else been happenign with anyone else in it lol?

i usually watch it all the time but cant with that daft story going on....

Ta,

Lx
  • Hi Lauz

1) Did Kat not recognise that the baby wasnt hers (and has no one else noticed this either?!)

she did say thats not the baby I gave birth to, thats not my baby (when they went to see him at the hospital! But Alfie was all like 'that is our baby, the last time we saw him he was full of life, had a special spark etc...hes still our baby' He obviously thought she was just in denial.

2) one of the episodes i deleted said Ronnie interupted the wake with a shockign announcement (on the episode info bit) what was that?

I missed the first 3 minutes of tonights episode but she had gone into the wake and started saying 'im sorry im sorry..here take him..take him!!' and handed the baby back! they were all obviously confused as to why she was giving them the baby..if anyone else can fill in what happened in those 3 mins??

3) Anything else been happenign with anyone else in it lol? Nope not really..just the carol shagging that young bloke and Tiffeny knowing about it..thats about all
  • oh and Charlie Slater left as Kat was blaming him for being downstairs getting drunk when he was supposed to be looking after Tommy xx
  • 2. All ronnie said was you know Kat don't you? I'm so sorry! Then Kat completely bewildered asked I've lost my baby why are you giving me yours to hold? At which point jack walked in, took the baby and gave it to dot, then Kat Alfie mo charlie and Jean went upstairs and ronnie went with dot

3. I love tiff!
  • i just dont know how it could go on so long!
  • thanks girls image) i'll prob start watching again next week even if they do drag that out a bit longer (grr)

as for carol & connor (eugh!) think the writers have been having a laugh recently.

i love tiffant she is so cute and funny (i like Simon in corrie too lol)

Lx
  • Oh god no tiff annoys me! And my husband says that simon scares him lol!! He says he looks like a demon! :-/

Xx
  • Apparently they re-cut the funeral and wake to co-inside with bringing the conclusion forward.

I hope they do it soon too - I miss EEs and I am refusing to watch it!! haha!

I like Tiff - think she is sweet! xx
  • it said in the papers that its gonna be spring
  • Has to be the most awful story line and the acting is shit!!

i think tiff is cute, simon is just weird!!

• lol i think tiffant is cute and funny...i dont think simon is cute as such just that hes really quite funny lol x
  • Simon in Corrie is a sweetie!!! x
  • Oh god now I seem like a right bitch lol!! I'm the only one that said they don't like tiff lol x
  • how can u not like her lol?

Lx
  • I dont knoe, she just irritates me, theres just something about her! too gobby I think lol! x