Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hey!

Hi all,

It's very quiet in here at the moment - understandably with it only being the 10th and any mummies busy being mummies but just wanted to say hi.

My son, Noah was born on 5th Jan (3 days early)at home, weighing 6lb 140z after a very quick labour totalling 7 hours from very first contraction to delivery. My birth story is in due in Jan.

Can't wait to start sharing all the experiences of being mummies!

xxx

Replies

• Hi,

Congratulations on the birth of Noah, looking forward to getting to know you.
  • hi and massive congratulations on the birth of Noah. I hope everyone doesnt mind me being in this forum as I actually had my son Rory on Dec 31st but I have always been in due in Jan as I was due 7th jan xxx
  • Hiya Girls

Nice to see you here now and with the arrival of our bubbas.

My beautiful baby Isla was born on the 2nd Jan after a 10 hour labour from my waters breaking, i have no idea where all that time went as it flew by.

I was one week early (thank goodness) as i was so uncomoratble and dont think i could have got any bigger.

Hope you are all well and enjoying your little bundles

xx
  • Hello ladies. My little Imogen was born on the 10th after three days of irregular but painful contractions and after spending 18 hours in hospital.

Hoping all babies are behaving themselves!