Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Britax b dual 4 (double)

has anyone had any experience with this pram?? i fell in love with it today and was just hoping for some proper feedback on it?!

http://www.babybitsonline.co.uk/images/www.babybitsonline.co.uk/big/bg1061286635260britax b-dual-double-purplerain.jpg

Replies

• no experience but we have brought this for our baby and toddler, but wont be using it until april. intersted un the responses to this!!

ashy xx
  • ashy ashy, are u are a BIO mummy too? our LOs will be pretty similar ages. i test drove it on thursday and DD1 loved it! she looked like she was on a throne bless her!
  • I fell in love with this pram when I saw it on the website, but when I tried to testdrive it around Mothercare it was far too big for me - I'm only 5ft and I couldn't manoevre (sp?) it properly at all. It's a shame, I really liked it - and there have been some good offers on it lately.

I hadn't seen it in the purply/blue colour - I love that!

We opted for the Babyjogger City Select in the end - It's not as wide as the B-Dual, and there are more options for which way you can have the seats facing - although quite a bit more expensive.
  • im only 5'0 aswell and it is quite tall but i will just have to manage! we couldnt afford the city select.

yes lucy im a BIO mummy!!! there will be 18 months between my two boys image

ashy xx
  • im only 5'0 aswell and it is quite tall but i will just have to manage! we couldnt afford the city select.

yes lucy im a BIO mummy!!! there will be 18 months between my two boys image

ashy xx
  • aww yayy image 18months this end too! image

im only 5ft 2 as well but when test driving it seemed fine. u can move the handlebar bit down for us shorties image

ordered it today!! will arrive in 4/5 days... woooo!!

they have it on offer in babiesrus.. but not in the purple so had to settle with black! at least they can have purple or pink blankets!

soooooooooooooo excited!! imageimage
  • oh how exciting! we have ours in the spare room, we have the denim one. only because it was on offer at kiddicare, i wanted the black one but it was only the denim one on offer! do you mind me asking how much you paid??

ashy xx
  • we test drove ours in mothercare where it was ??449, went over the road to babiesrus and it was ??299 including the 2nd seat until 30th january so glad we found it in time!!