Forum home Babies Baby

Update on me!

Hi ladies!

Just to let you all know, as a lot of you have offered me advice/ support in the last couple of weeks but unfortunately I miscarried this weekend at 7 weeks!

I just wanted to thank you all for the support an words of wisdom you hav given me!

Becky

Xxx

Replies

• Aww hun, I'm so sorry. I've been in your shoes a couple of times and know how much it hurts. I would definitly recommend peeking in to TTC after mc/ectopic even if you're not even thinking of TTC at the moment, I found it to be a massive source of support and couldn't have got through those months without it.

Lots of hugs

xxx
  • Oh My Gosh... so sorry honey, i had been keeping my eye on you as your girly was born on the same day as mine... this is really sad news... thinking of you and your family!
  • Oh Becky I'm so sorry. You are a brave lady and I know you'll get through this but its horrible for you.

((hugs)) xxx
  • Becky so sorry to hear this lots of love to you and your other half x x
  • oh sweets - i am sorry x
  • So sorry Becky, thinking of you all.

Big hugs.

XXXX
  • Thanks girls!

I'll get through this! One smile from my little Ev this morning made it seem a lot better! I'm so lucky to have her!

MrsB27 - can't believe your little girl was born the sane day! Friday 13th of all days lol! Xxx
  • Awww hun, so sorry to hear this news!!! Take care, take time, love lyns xxx
  • I'm thinking of you, Becky - loads of love. Pop into the BIN if you need us, we're all there for you anytime x x x
  • i'm sorry Becky, big hugs from me and Raeya

xxx
  • Becky I am so sorry hun xxx massive hugs to you xxx
  • So sorry to hear this Becky, you'll be fine, you're a strong woman and your little one will be safe with his big brother Ian playing in the sky!! xx
  • Becky, I'm so sorry to hear this. Such sad news. Hope you are being looked after. Big hugs. Xxx
  • aw chick i am very sorry to hear this x