Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

faint positive?

hi ladies,

wanted some advice from some experienced ivf'ers! I am 7 days past 5 day transfer, so effectively 12 dpo. Took trigger two weeks ago.

Today i have a faint positive on a first response. Not sure if it is accurate or the trigger still in my system?

What do you think? will be testing every day from now on to see what happens xxx

Replies

• have also just done a cbd not with fm and it came up pregnant 1-2. Am hoping this is a good sign as know they are less sensitive x
  • Does sound promising. I had a faint positive 9 days after a day 3 transfer (so effectively the same point), and my only way of knowing was testing daily to see that the line got darker-actually tested twice a day but that's beside the point!

Wishing you lots of luck as I know how stressful and hard this time is.
  • G/C Fingers crossed for you, I didn't have IVF but clomid with trigger, as long as your lines get darker I would say its a positive

Good luck xx
  • I had a faint line when I was pregnant with LO.. my mum is a nurse and two aunts are midwives, they said any line (no matter how faint) is a positive line...so hope you all get a darker line in a week or so!

• Thank you so much for your replies, OTD today and I am officially joining you with my BFP. Just hoping my bean is getting comfy. Countdown to scan now. I am so happy to have got this far, but feel petrified at the same time xxxx
  • Congratulations xxxx
  • I don't know if you'll remember me from the 6+ month thread in ttc but when I saw your post I had to reply and say a huge huge congratulations to you! I really hope everything goes well for you and I will keep an eye out for your progress. You did it image xx