Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Free Graze box - yummy snacks for mums on the go!

Hi ladies

Just thought I'd pass on this fab offer of a free Graze box. I originally saw a recommendation for them from another BE lady so decided to give them a try. Basically they sell boxes of healthy snacks - you go on their website, choose from the huge list of things that you like and then they send you out a box of your preferred snacks chosen at random. If you sign up to be sent a regular box the snacks change every time so its a whole new surprise. By using the promotional code: PTJL4KGN you can get your first box free and your second box half price (full price is ??3.49). I got my first box this morning and it is lovely - you get four different snacks in each one and is ideal for a busy mum like me who never gets chance to sit down and eat and will hopefully stop me snacking on chocolate and biscuits etc lol! Thinking of buying a weekly box for my dad for his birthday next month - i'm sure he'd love it!

Oh by the way you can cancel straight after your first box if you like so really won't cost you a penny. Anyways enough of the hard sell - I don't work for them but just wanted to pass on a good offer!

Replies