Forum home Babies Baby

Prams to fit in the new style Fiesta??

Hi Ladies,

Sorry to g/c but I was wondering if any of you have found a decent pram which fits easily into the Fiesta?

I figured you ladies are the ones who have tried and tested your buggies. image

So far we like the iCandy Cherry and just seen the Mamas and Papas Sola online which looks promising but its still early days and I'd like some reviews from real people.

So if you have a great pram/buggy that works I'd be grateful to hear about it! xx

Replies

• we have the pliko pramaette which doesn't actually fit in our corsa properly lol - we have to have one of the back seats down haha! But I would recommend going to mamas and papas or other shops because they will let you go and try it in the boot of your car. We still went with the pliko pramette as we didn't mind the small sacrifice of it not fitting properly.

• I have the baby style oyster its fab and won which's best buy .

, it fits in the boot of my teeny 107.x
  • OH has a new fiesta as his work car, and although we don't use it much to all go out in, our iCandy Cherry does fit in without the parcel shelf xx
  • I have the Maxi Cosi Loola Up & it collapses in on itself when you fold it up, so very compact. I have a seat ibiza & can fit it in my boot, plus some bags & the parcel shelf still in. I'd recommend having a look at it & try it for size! x

Ps. You can get a carrycot to go with it, which we decided to buy 2nd hand (thankfully) because we never really used it! The seat folds right back horizontally, so with a cosy footmuff, baby is lovely & snuggly!
  • Would second the mamas & papas pliko - love it love it love it!!

xx
  • g/c take a look at the baby jogger range. i have a suzuki swift and the city mini pram and it fits in my boot fine and if i take the wheels off (really easy to do) i can lay it flat and have loads of room for my shopping. you can buy attachments so you can use a car seat on it but i never had to do this as i got it when hayden was 9 months and aleady in a big car seat. hope you find something to suit, love fiona
  • We have the Mothercare My4 and this fits in hubby's Punto which I would imagine is about the same as a Fiesta? We just have to click the wheels off.

xxx
  • Hi

I have a Sola and my bro has a new fiesta. Only tried it once quickly but it would fit if you clicked one wheel off which is quick and easy to do. The Sola is fab but personally think the footmuff is rubbish xx
  • hi...we have 2 new fiestas in our house(his and hers,lol!!)

our Stokke Xplory fits great with one rear wheel removed...we had the carrycot aswell for the stokke and that also fitted in fine...good luck with your search xx
  • Thanks ladies x