Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Bugaboo bee plus anyone?

Just after some thoughts on this as a pram for our little boy. I like the idea that it's lightweight and easy to use but seems sturdy enough to last.

My other favourites are the uppababy vista and the baby jogger city select but having seen all 3 together the bee is so much small and lighter than the uppababy and baby jogger.

My brother had a baby just under a year ago and he says everyone they know who bought a heavy travel system have bought a lighter weight stroller once baby got bigger as it's easier! I think the bee might solve this problem?

Any thoughts?

I'm drowning in pushchair reviews and need help image

Viv xxxx

Replies

• Hello

I have a bee and love it image iv had it since my little boy was born (used with the baby nest at first) and he is now 2 and it's still going strong. Iv had no problems with it at all and it's the only buggy Iv had. I used to drive a ford ka and it fitted in the boot fine too!

I would def recommend it.

Good luck buggy shopping! Enjoy image
  • I've just ordered this pram in Khaki for my little boy, who is due in June!

We did a lot of research and decided that this pram ticked all of our boxes, it reclines well, faces both forward and back, is very adjustable (helpful as hubby is very tall) and should 'grow' well with baby (can make seat taller and longer etc). We had a good long testdrive of it in Mothercare and found it really easy to push - and I think it looks gorgeous too. We have also ordered the baby cocoon and the footmuff, as well as the maxi cosi pebble and family fix base to use it as a travel system.

Best of all we got ??200 of the whole package as we used Mothercare's price promise and found each bit cheaper online elsewhere (took in screen shots of several deals saved on my iphone)- Mothercare agreed to match the price!

It is being delivered at the beginning of May and I can't wait to practice with it before the little one makes his appearance image