Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

why...

Would my 15week old dd sleep through till a 6.30am ish feed from 11weeks.. Then last week or so suddenly wake at 4.30am again? Moving to 5am the next day.. Then back to 6-7am for a couple of nights, then back to 4.30am again?!

She goes back off after a bottle.. At the 4.30-5am wake ups I try not to feed her but she gets frantic. I did manage to soothe her back off once though. She is teething , could this be the culprit? Help.. Dont want to make a rod for my own back by feeding each time!

Replies

• Options
    4 month growth spurt perfectly normal so feed away and it'll stop in a week or so xxxx
  • Options
    Mine is the same, on boobie though, but exact same pattern. I drag it out till five ... lol! But she used to go till 6, doesnt now! But it is getting better. I am putting it down to a growth spurt.

xx
  • Options
    growth spurt usually around the 16week ish mark, so perfectly normal...teething may not be helping either x
  • Options
    Phew! Ta ladies x x