Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2010

Anyone holidaying?

As the title says really ladies, just wondering if anyone else is taking their LO's away this year? xxx

Replies

• Would really like to but not sure of we can afford i yet :roll:

xxx
  • we've sent off for the sun holidays = hopefully tenby in may, and will be off to Menorca in Sept (aunty and uncle live there so nice and cheap - and handy for babysitters!!!)

cant wait xxxxxxxxx
  • We are looking atm. Cant decide between majorca ibiza or tenerife but defo going away in may. I think i prefer tenerife but dont know if i fancy the 4 hour flight with 3 lo's image
  • I'm desperate to go away and find some sun but haven't found anything we can afford yet. Probably head somewhere in Wales for a camping trip.
  • just to say, if anyone is intrested, thomson are the cheapest at the mo. Ryanair flights have got 25% off in may and no taxes to pay if you fancy going cattle class lol. We normally book cheap flights and get a hotel from travel republic or great late deals works out loads cheaper and thats coming from someone who used to be a travel agent and got 50% off holidays and yet could still get it cheaper if i booked it all seperately xx
  • We are off to majorca in may. I booked it and had the money put back before I went on maternity else I doubt we would be going!
  • We are doing the traditional family park holiday next week for half term off to Dorset! LO1 is 8 and Ellie is now 10 weeks so it should be fun for all! MIL and FIL have offered to take LO1 to Spain for 12 days in August as we'll be moving so it takes the pressure off a bit, I'm lucky to have in-laws that I bond very well with so LO's flight is booked! We wont be having any abroad sun this year though image x
  • Kinda holidaying, going back to the states for 3 weeks in April to get things ready for our move (moving back in the summer).

6ish hour flight with a 4 month old and 19 month old... NOT looking forward to that!!
  • All sound lovely ladies.... We're off skiing at the end of March for my 30th with my family so lots of babysitters and then Portugal in June with my Dad and step Mum so looking forward to that. I'm a little nervous about gopng to be honest, things just so much more complicated with a baby! Anyone else worried?

MN88 - You're barve, hope they behave for you! xx
  • Hubby really wants to go abroad in June but I am reluctant! So he is happy to settle for a caravan holiday in Devon! I cannot wait already started to shop for summer outfits for little Jessica Rose image x