Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Need your help ladies

Also in pregnancy.

I had a miscarriage at 18 weeks, Had my little boy Patrick John on 31.01.11. I have stopped bleeding and me and hubby have been having sex for the last 3 days, but we aren't using protection and wondered how soon after a mc you are likely to ov or are we really playing with fire?

After what has happened we have decide no more children.

Thanks ladies for your advice.

Replies

• Hey,

I'm so sorry for what you've been through. I can't begin to imagine.

After my ectopic I started ovulating very quickly after. They told me I couldn't be but I used a cbfm and I was. Other ladies find that it can take 6 weeks to get a proper period agoan.

Hugs xx
  • Hi

So sorry for your loss.

I had a mc and fell pg 12 days after mc. You can be really fertile after wards.

xxx

Gem x
  • It can really happen anytime after you stop bleeding hun. I ov'd fairly soon after my mc at 11w. I know I posted to you earlier but I hope you're are doing ok, or ok as you can be. As I said before give yourself time and maybe you will change your mind, after 3mc's I said I couldn't do it again but here I am 23+1 today, so you never know.
  • Hi

It just depends. I had 2 mc in 2010, one at 12 weeks and the other at six. First time it took about 4 months to ovulate, second time I ovulated 11 days later and fell straight away! Wishing you all the best in the World!
  • im so sorry for your loss i think it depends on each person as i had a MMC and after my D&C i ovulated about 14 days later, and was PG with a successfull pregnancy within the month. so it an defiantly happen. xxx