Forum home› Getting pregnant› IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello!

Hi there! I haven't been on here for quite some time, as we have been on the waiting list for IVF for a while. But I thought I would re-introduce myself to all you ladies. We have been TTC for 4 years now and have had all the usual investigations. Everything is fine with my hubs and the prob lies with me, I suffer from LUF cycles. So it was decided that our only option is IVF, so after having to change hospitals and waiting lists due to a funding issue we are finally there! Our planning appt is on the 15th Feb and my fertility co-ordinator had contacted the drugs company to arrange delivery. So all systems go!! I'm excited but a bit cautious aswell, after 4 years of disappointment I don't want to get my hopes up to be crushed again.

So that's me really, I look forward to sharing this journey with all of you and wish you all the love and luck in the world that this works for you!

Evie xxx

Replies

• Hello and welcome!

I have also just started the IVF process for the first time. Im down regging at the moment. Hope to start stimming on thursday after an operation to remove some cysts on my ovaries.

Let me know how you get on on the 15th. We started our treatment a week and a half after our planning meeting so hopefully yours will be as quick too!

wishing you loads of luck

xx
  • Hi again Evie!!

We might be cycling around the same time as I'm hoping to have another donor embie attempt march/april.

Good luck!!

Helen.xxx
  • Hello! Thankyou both for replying to me!m Sorry it's been a while since i've replied, i'm away with the fairies at the moment!!!

IwantaMiniBean hello!! How are you feeling? Hope everything is going to plan? HJanea how are you? I'm glad that you are having another donor attempt, I wish you all the luck in the world!

As for me my appt on the 15th went really well> The fertility nurse was very nice and really helpful in explaining how to give myself injections. My treatment plan is very good aswell, so I am actually calmer now than I was before! Even though going through all the final consent forms I felt a very clear moment of realisation that this was actually happening!!! So my drugs were delivered yesterday and I start down regging this sat (day after my birthday!!!)and strangely looking forward to it!!also told my bosses at work which wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought (I work in a very male dominated place!) Anyway got to stop rambling about myself!!!

Thankyou again for you replies it really helps to "know" people that know how i feel. xx
  • Hi girls

Sorry to GC but I went through IVF to have my now 15 month old twins and just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to you all!! Hope it all goes well and you soon get your BFP's!! image