Forum home Babies Baby

Hi, new here

Hi Debbie,

Welcome to PP . I get pp every month too and have done since I was pregnant with my now 5 year old but I only discovered the website in August. It is great and you'll soon find yourself addicted, just look at how many posts some of us have !!

Anyway I'm Zoe mum to Jack and Charlotte.

Take care, xx

Replies

• Hi Debbie,

I'm Sarah - ttc#1 - welcome to PP.

This site is fab for questions and a good old gossip and occasionally we do a Saturday night get together in the lounge where we sit chat with a bottle of wine and choccie -Look forward to chatting to you soon

• Hi im claire, mum to josh 6, isaac 11 months and leighton who would be 2 but was stillborn. welcome to pp
  • Hi Debbie welcome to PP! Im Nicola and mum to these three boys! My youngest is 10months old too! He is sitting up and bum shuffling but no crawling yet (lazy boy!!) Look forward to chatting more soon
  • Hi Debbie,

I am Pauline, mum to Bethany age'd 9 and Rowen age'd 7 and ttc number 3.

Welcome to PP.
  • Hi Debbie!

Welcome to PP!! As Zoe said I am sure you will soon be as addicted as the rest of us! PP will take over your life!!
    I am mummy to Bronwyn aged 8 months and 14 weeks pregnant, baby due at the same time as Mel's!!

Chat soon!
    xx
  • HI Debbie,

I'm Karen and mami to 8 month old Hollie. Welcome to pp, i will look forward to chatting to you in the lounge xx
  • Hi Debbie

Welcome to PP!!!
    I'm Dawn, mum to Cameron who's 13 months.

Look forward to chatting more soon xx
  • Hi Debbie, I'm Sally.

I'm expecting twin girls in October.

Look forward to chatting to you.

X
  • hi debbie, welcome to pp. hope you enjoy chatting on here as much as we do.

im kas and mummy to niamh and tara.

hope you ae well
    kas xx