Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

NOT SURE!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I hope you have all had a great weekend.

As some of you may know I am trying/ was trying to hold out to 14dpo until I tested but today I am 12 dpo and me and hubby went to sainsburys where i thought I would get a test (sainsburys own) ready for 2 days time. Pah! Of course before the shopping was unpacked I was poas!!!!

I got a very faint line 3 mins after doing so, the test says to to read after 10. When i say faint I mean faint.

What do you think? xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Vixv

A line is a line,congrat hun. May re-test in a few days and no doubt the line will be darker.
  • Options
    Hey, I hope so!!!!!

Just read your other post to me, I had a lovely birthday thanks, just a quiet one, but if this test is right that was for the best anyway!

• Options
    wow vixv another yeah xx
  • Options
    I hope so nowamrsm.....

I am going to hang around here just in case but will test again tomorrow morning with my first morning wee!

Keep your fingers crossed for me. x
  • Options
    They do say a line is a line!! So congratulations! X
  • Options
    im keeping everything crossed but as they say a line is a line. x
  • Options
    ahhhhhhh I am so trying not to get excited but its hard not too!

• Options
    sounds good VIX! good luck for tomorrow... ill be testing again too then x
  • Options
    Thanks flamingobabyuk, good luck to you too. How many dpo are you and have you already tetsed? x
  • Options
    sorry I am G/C from TTC after mc but sounds as though congrats are in order for you - a line is a line no matter how faint!

xx
  • Options
    I had the faintest of faints, and my son is 1 on wednesday! When I say faint, im saying I nearly missed it lol.

Sounds like congratulations are in order! xxx