Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

regulating cycles?

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Dh and I are trying to conceive but no luck for 4 cycles. I came across this forum and wanted to ask if I could join please?

My first question I would like to ask is can I take anything/ do anything to shorten or regulate my cycles? My cycles have been 44-70 days. I have read about black cosh a little bit and wondered if any other ladies had long cycles too.

Thank you kindly

Becks

Replies

• Options
    welcome to the forum,

I'm probably not the person to talk to about long cycles, my cycles seem to be getting longer, but aren't that long yet. Not compared to some people on here, at any rate.

I thought I'd call in and say good luck anyway.

I know B6 is meant to improve your LP, but I don't know if it regulated your cycle as well.
  • Options
    Hi,

Welcome to the forum. The ladies here are all lovely!

I had irregular cycles last year, my longest was 48 days, and the shortest 17. My cyle in November was around 45 days.

I started taking agnus castus in december, had 2 28 day cycles and then got my BFP.

Good luck with ttc and i hope you're say here is short and sweet, in the best way.

xxx.