Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

New and confused

Hi ladies, I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but not really sure where else to go.

After a very strange couple of weeks where i thought i got af, to finding out i was pg, i started spotting brown last thursday night. I went for an early scan on tuesday, where they couldn't see anything so i had a blood test to check my hcg level. These were 96. I had the follow up today, and it has come back 114. Also, i took a cbd at the weekend that was 2-3, and then this morning was 1-2.

The nurse wasn't very clear about what this could mean, just said i have to go again on saturday for another blood test.

Really what i wanted to know was if anyone else has had anything like this happen, and what the outcome for them was? I know that a 16% increase isn't enough for a viable pregnancy, and i'm coming to terms with that, but I just expected the levels to be going down and they're not.

I'm sorry if this is upsetting to anyone, i'm just very confused right now.

xxx.

Replies