Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011

advice on bottles and sterilisers?!

hey all,hopoe u and bumps well. im really stuck!!! iv been lookin on/off all day at bottles and sterilisers and cannot decide!with our first we had tommie tippie but not sure if to go back to them or another. can anyone give me advice or guidance on any other brands or deals?! many thanks x

Replies

• we used TT last time and will be again, might be worth having a look in boots as they have 3 for 2 at the mo so you could get a few things together, my friend really likes avent, then theres MAM although they are not that well stocked round here x
  • thank u for the message... i think in the end we will go for tommie tippie... i had a look on boots and also looked that asda got the avent starter pack for ??12 from ??20 so made my own collection of bottles btween asda,ebay an boots and for 6 125ml and 6 240ml worked out ??37..just needed a steriliser. but toys r us have the tommie tippie whole set for ??59.99...bargin?!!!! x
  • I just got the tomme tippee electric steam steriliser off their website for ??20 clearance it is a bargain- as for bottles i am breastfeeding but i used Dr Brown's with dd after I switeched from breastfeeding and they were amazing and are on 3 for 2 at boots at the moment x
  • My DD was not keen on bottles as i breast fed but found the NUK ones great!!!!