Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

frist times mum

ooh i think most of us are on more than 1! im claire mum to josh 6, isaac 1 and leighton who would be 2 but was stillborn. welcome to pp. at least you will get plenty of 'old hand' advice from mums who have been there and done that!

Replies

• Options
    Hi Pammy,

I'm sarah and ttc#1 - how far along are you?

I think there might be a couple of first time mums on here who should be around at some point

Look forward to chatting to you soon x
  • Options
    Hi Pammy

Im Emma and mum to Riley 3 1/2yrs.
    Im sure we all say the same when i say your more than welcome to chat to anyone about anything.I think there are a few 1st timers here tho.
  • Options
    Hi pammy, i'm sarah and i'm a first time mum to jd. You'l get lots of great advice and support here. Chat soon x
  • Options
    Hi Pammy,

This is my first pregnancy. I'm expecting twin girls in September / October.

Look forward to chatting to you soon,
    Sally.

X
  • Options
    Hi Pammy,

Welcome to PP, I'm karen and first time mum to Hollie who is 8 months old.

xx
  • Options
    hi my name is aimee and i'm a first time mum to madison aged 1 the only tip i can give is trust your instincts and go with the flow!!!!
    [image]image[/image]
  • Options
    Hi Pammy!
    Welcome to PP. I am a first time mum, but expecting baby number 2 in december!!
  • Options
    Hiya Pammy

Welcome to PP!!
    I'm Dawn, first time mum to Cameron who's 14 months.

Look forward to chatting more soon xx