Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BA for Bliss

so chuffed to announce the safe arrival of Jacob Andrew born this morning at 11:33am weighing 9lbs 15oz.

Bliss said it was a c-section but a much better experience than 1st time around, very happy mummy image

well done hunni xxx

Replies

• Options
    Yaaaay glad mum and baby are well and it went better than last time image
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Another Maybaby ticked off the list. image
  • Options
    gatecrashing but just wanted to say big congrats Bliss! Life with two boys is wonderful (hectic but wonderful!) looking forward to hearing all about it xx
  • Options
    Yay, its a boy!! Glad it was a positive experience for her.

Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Woooo! Congratulations!! xx
  • Options
    Aww congratulations Bliss - love the name image xxx
  • Options
    So glad he finally made his appearance! I know she didn't want the c section but I'm glad they are both well image
  • Options
    Aww that's fab news! Many congratulations!! Xx
  • Options
    Thank you and thanks Jo for posting. Can't believe he's finally here! Had such an amazingly positive experience compared to my labour and em section last time. Just out of hospital today and feeling great although sore! Jacob is delicious and a monster feeder being such a big boy!

Will post photos and BS soon. Good luck to all those still waiting and congrats on the BAs i've missed! Better get back to the feeding! x