Forum home› Pregnancy› Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Preseed or Conceive plus???

Hello,

I am going to use one or the other of these this month but I just don't know which one!

My main concern is how likely it is to work and secondly does it feel natural/nice? lol my priorities may be a little skewed there!

Any advise from people who have used either would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    G/C from BIN, I found preseed too runny, not very nice. But really liked Zestica and used it the month we got our BFP.

Wishing you lots of luck and sending lots of baby dust xx
  • Options
    I've conceived three times using PreSeed. It is runny, but I only use about 1/3 of what they recommend because otherwise it's ridiculous!

You put it in with an applicator before you go to bed so I think it feels very natural.

Mrs B xxx
  • Options
    I didnt like preseed at all.

After 7 months trying we started using zestica and conceived on month 8. It was really easy to use and felt very natural.
  • Options
    what is this?
  • Options
    got pregnant on the 1st month of using conceive plus and we had been trying of ages!! Nursenanz its a lub that is sprem friendly and claims to keep them alive longer!

cx
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advice ladies! I went with conceive plus in the end but also liking the sound of the zestica so will try that next time!
  • Options
    We used conceive plus as was easier to use than zestica and not as runny x
  • Options
    We conceived on first month of using Zestica too.
  • Options
    I preferred pre-seed. I found COnveive plus too runny. We conceived on pre-seed.
  • Options
    Got pregnant 1st cycle of using concieve plus so worked for me : ) xx
  • Options
    I also got pregnant first cycle using concieve plus but I was also taking clomid xx
  • Options
    Which of them is more reliable.?