Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fathers Day :)

Hello Mummies!!

How is everyone?

So Fathers day in a couple of weeks and my hubs keeps reminding me everyday lol just wondered if anyone had given any thought to what you were going to buy for the daddys from our little ones?

Although I was pregnant on the last Mothers Day hubby did make me up a mother to be hamper from 'bump'

I'd like to make it special without being ott (if there is such a compromise? lol) xxxx

Replies

• Pesky BE ate my reply!!

I remember your mum to be hamper, so lovely, it will be hard to beat!!

On Z's first fathers day I got him a t shirt saying 'I'm the daddy'. I can't remember what I got him last year. This year ive got him a very tasteful apron with lady in suspenders etc - you know the kind, from Theo as z always says that's what dads wear when they're barbecuing! From Owen ive got him a hip hop classics lullabies cd! Thought that was funny and would appeal to my hubs.

http://www.punkrockbaby.com/hiphopbabycd.html

But I'm going to also get him a massage voucher or something. I think he'd appreciate something where he gets a bit of time off from work and being dad, DIY, etc etc! For the same reason, he loves his magazine subscription he got for Christmas. He loves it when once a month he can settle in with his gadget magazine for half an hour and switch off.

xx
  • I got my hubby a mug so far hadf it printed with a picture of our to lovely girls on from boots photo.com they have some lovely things which you can personalise with pictures.

xx
  • have a look at notonthehighstreet.com they have some lovely unusal gifts

my hubby has been hinting he would like a petrol strimmer for the garden :roll: