Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Clomid symptoms

Hey ladies,

I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but can anyone tell me how long to expect hot flushes to last?

I am on my first cycle of clomid and finished on cd6 however the hot flushes have continued as seem to be getting worse! I am now on cd8 - I know it's a side effect but should I expect to have them all the way through my cycle? I'm not worried about it, I just need to warn hubby how long the windows stay open at night!! :lol:

Thanks x

Replies

• I was very lucky not to get any side effects while on clomid. But I do know some women who have had the side effects through the cycle and some just had them up until a few days after their last clomid tab.

Everyone is different hun, but hopefully it wont last too long hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Thanks - I'm sure it will pass and at the end of the day it's all worth it when (not if) it works!! xx
  • hello, sorry it may be no use as I too have not had anym side effects, well i do feel very ratty but that is prob as im due to start. However I took it at night and I had read that if you take it in the evening you have less side effects. I got that off someon on the forum so it may be a coincidence . good luck xxxx
  • I had a lot of side effects with my first cycle of clomid but they died down around CD14 maybe just after. The hot flushes were annoying because it made me feel faint at the same time. fingers crossed it will pass soon! Good luck xx