Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anybody there......?

Hi all,

Haven't been on in ages and I know most of you guys chat on facebook now but I'm not really into the whole Facebook thing! (weird I know but I can't stand people knowing where I am and what i'm doing every minute of the day!)

So for anyone that does pop on now and again, I hope you and your family's are doing great. I can't believe my little Charlie now has 2 teeth and is making efforts to crawl across my living room army style!

I have a quick question.... I still haven't has a period (or any bleeding at all) since I had Charlie on new years eve. I breastfed until 16 weeks. When can I expect it to return? I think it took 3 months after my first.

I must admit me and hubby haven't been very careful with protection when it comes to bd'ing but we don't do it much!!! Tmi I know! Not that I'm even considering" the prospect of bring pg again!

Is anyone else still awaiting the return of theirs?

Thx guys and hope all is good

Xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi there.

We all do pretty much just hang out in facebook now. Maybe worth going on if just to join the group?

I still haven't had AF yet but I am breastfeeding still. Can't remember how long mine took the other two times once I stopped BFing.

Cx
  • Options
    heya! yeah the fb group is great and its a private group so no1 else can see what you write in there!!

as to your AF i have no idea, i havnt had mine yet but am still breastfeeding!

hope u r good and enjoying motherhood!!

Sian and Megan xxx
  • Options
    hi what is the link to the fb group ladies please x hope all is ok x