Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bed

I love my bedroom at the moment, can only get comfy lying on my bed. Anyone else the same.

Maybe tmi but its the only room apart from the bathroom were i can get in the nuddy lol, Hate clothes

Replies

• Options
    I always live in my comfiest pjs when i'm home anyway. Can't get comfy anywhere though! Can't sit up straight as baby puts pressure on my ribs, so unless i keep my hand pressed just below my boob it's not comfy. If i slouch on my previously super comfy sofa i get back ache, and bed just wrecks my hips coz i can't lie on my back. Can only lie so long on one side before my hip hurts and then it's like a military manouevre to roll over - and that's even with my many pillows! Oh well, 8 weeks and counting! image
  • Options
    I love my bed too =) sooooo much!! I too live in my pj's when at home, I hate wearing clothes :lol: through the door and strip off :lol:

but....When I was pregnant on Cai I went to bed for an hour one afternoon, someone knocked on the door and startled me, I jumped out of bed and answered the door, the postman just stood staring at me and me at him as if to say 'what? Is my hair a mess?' only to look down and realise i was topless :? I must have got hot and taken my top off while sleeping and just not have noticed...needless to say I never ever ever looked at that poor postman again :lol:
  • Options
    I am exactly the same! I am going to bed earlier and earlier because of it ! My sofa almost feels too slouchy now!
  • Options
    I agree bed is the most comfiest place at the moment :lol: the sofa is just hard work xx
  • Options
    Tough call. I find that after a few minutes in bed I wind up with cramping legs and numb arms. Sitting on the sofa I have to have a cushion supporting back to avoid backache. Depending on how I'm sitting and what position 'Flutterbump' decides to adopt at the time I get painful ribs, heartburn or the tender hips and groin area. Starting to feel like whatever I do to get comfy, I don't stay comfy for very long. :lol:
  • Options

Now it is really hard to find the right bed for your baby. Most of them are ugly or way too expensive (for what they want so much money?!) Luckily I managed to find a cheap bunk beds for my kids image