Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2011

Any June Mummies on here?

My precious Holland was born June 2nd, but I have been in BIM as it was busier than DIJune!

It would be good to talk with you all if you're not on FB! image

Replies

• Hi. My baby girl Rebekah was born on 26th June 5 weeks early so I usually post in the Due in August Forum as she was due on 1st August. Hope you and your baby are keeping well.
  • I'll be checking in once in a while image
  • Hi both I have a feeling it'll be quiet around here! :lol:
  • Hiya

I'm a June mummy! Most June mummies are on FB but I keep popping in here now and again.

My baby boy Matthew was born on 23rd June.

xx
  • Hi BoB!!! HUGE CONGRATS to you sweetie, I've been trying to find you for a little while now to see how you and your little one were, I never come on here anymore so missed your BA (SORRY!)

So pleased to hear your now a happy mummy to a precious bundle image xx
  • Hi

My baby girl Rosita was born 7 June. How do I join the facebook group?

• Hi BoB and huge congratulations!! I haven't been on here forever. I had baby Margot on June 11th (a whole week late!). Very speedy labour - 2 hours 5 minutes!!! Made up for it by having to go to theatre after to have my episiotimy and 3rd degree tear sewn up! Ouchy. Hope you and baby are well. x
  • Im still arounf every now and again, I had my darling boy Oscar Flynn on 9th June by elective section, all went well and i was steralized at the same time. xxx
  • good post, thanks for post