Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

well onto month 34 for me :-(

OMG i'm so friggin fed up of this now. FOR GOD SAKE! i am making sodding eggs, i'm ovulating fine, I have nothing wrong, my hubbies sperm is completely fine yet I am UNABLE to make a baby, why on earth NOT! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sorry I'm really staring to loose the plot!

also i can't take clomid this month as my consultant is on annual leave so i can't be scanned! WHATEVER!!!!!!!

you know i think a month off is actually what i need! just give me chance to be me and enjoy my hubbie and clear MY HEAD!

OK rant over. *BIG sigh* :x

Replies

• Hey Hannah, can't really offer any advice but totally can understand your frustration. It sucks really does :x

Sorry that clomid won't be available to you - but maybe just maybe, clomid free cycle, month off and no expectation will do the trick.

I am clueless really and maybe talking nosense but see how you feel in few days.

CD 1 is totally horrible! (((Hug)))

Hope you wish comes through vey soon x

p.s cd 1 for me today :cry:
  • I'm so sorry...you must be so frustrated. I'm on day 2 of my entire journey and I can't imagine how you feel!

I really hope your luck changes very soon! Think happy thoughts!!! Lots of baby dust to you xxx
  • Nothing I can say, Hannah. I know how you feel and its rubbish xx

My friend gave up on babies after 14 yrs and got a puppy. 8 Months later, she's pregnant at 37! I want to try borrowing a baby for a while, but I don't trust myself to give it back!!

xxx
  • thanks ladies,

its actualy nice not to think of any of it this month. but i know it won't work no matter how i think, what i do, if i'm thinking positively or whatever, i've tried bloody everything and we've come to the realisation that this is never gonna happen for us. ivf is def on the horizon!

i'm gonna get smashed ALOT this month and i'm putting 2 fingers up to ttc!!
  • I know how u feel honey, its so annoying! I wish i could have a month off but theres no chance because even if u say your gonna have a month off u wont. its rubbish i hope u get a bfp soon image

lots of love from chloe xx
  • thanks girls

its weird, being off the clomid is making me a very happy bunny. bugger it! image
  • Oh dear hun, I truelly know how you feel as I am onto month 36 of TTC. x