Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bleeding after mc

Hi. Ive just had a mmc and the bleeding is taking a while to go. I had a week of browny bleeding then week of red bleeding and since then 3 weeks of browny bleeding (not alot). Its taking too long, I need to move on but cant with this still going on. Anyone else had this and when can i expect my first AF??? Thanks x

Replies

• Hi Lisa, all 3 of my mc's were missed and each one was different bleeding wise. The first 1 I bled for about 3 and a half weeks after my erpc (the 3rd week mainly brown horrible stuff), the second I bled for just over a week I think, again after an erpc. The third I opted for medical management which was just horrendous and I bled for 12 days. Each time i've gone back to my usual cycle pretty quickly and got my first af 6, 5 and 5 weeks after each mc. It's horrible just waiting, even though i've not had to wait too long, it can take up to 8 weeks but hopefully you'll stop bleeding soon and can start to think about the future. I hope you're ok, it will get better soon xx