Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OMG Im Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/turbotrolley/Pic2.jpg

After over 3 years and 5 cycles of Clomid I have today got a BFP!!!! I did both tests in the pack and both positive straight away even though I didnt use FMU!

I dont know what to do with myself, im in shock! I am nervous/scared/excited! Its my birthday tomorrow, I couldnt have got a better present!

Please cross your fingers for me ladies. Its very early days so I need to keep positive, I just can't believe it!

Shell xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations!!!! I never thought i'd get pregnant without help, as was anorexic and bulimic throughout my teens and twenties, so was amazed when i got a positive result the first time we tried! am now 18 weeks approx, and bump is getting bigger by the day. fingers crossed for you - and toes xx
  • Options
    Thanks hun and Congratulations on your pregnancy image
  • Options
    Shell!!! OMG that is amazing!!! I am so so so pleased for u hunny

That put a smile on my face!! Soooo chuffed for u lovely x x
  • Options
    Whoo-congrats image
  • Options
    OMG lovey dead dead happy for you! ahh gives the rest of us some hope!

got my fingers crossed for you its a sticky one.

bet you can't stop smiling. think i'll run round my town screaming i'm pregnant when i eventually get a bfp!

xxxxxx
  • Options
    Thank you lovely ladies image

My mum came round so I made her look at the tests to reassure me I wasnt hallucinating :lol:

Hannah - I would love to run around shouting but I haven't got the energy, Im sooooo tired! image
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! That's fabulous news. Have a very happy and healthy nine months. You are pregnant!!!!
  • Options
    Shell this is fab news! Very pleased for you hun. Best wishes for a smooth pregnancy! xxx
  • Options
    Thank you! image xxx
  • Options
    Huge congrats! I am a fellow graduate of LTTTC and love nothing more than see a lady in here getting her BFP xxx
  • Options
    Thats fantastic news!! imageimage... Was it ure 5th cycle of clomid or natural??... Sorry ive been away from the site for a while.. but just had to post! imageimage FANTASTIC!! xx
  • Options
    Massive congratulations!! I hope u have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!! Enjoy every minute of it xx
  • Options
    That's amazing news and def a lovely positive story for hope for the rest of us x

Wishing you the very best for the next 9 months and beyond x
  • Options
    Wow amazing story, so pleased for you hun. It must be the best birthday present you could have wished for! x
  • Options
    Thanks ladies image

Cupcake it was my 5th cycle on Clomid.

I still can't believe it, seems bit of a dream atm.

I got this today and keep looking at it! Its very blurry as my phone camera is rubbish but it says 2-3.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/turbotrolley/clearblue.jpg

Shell xxx
  • Options
    ah brilliant, must be such an amazing feeling to see that.

so come on then shell, what did you do differently. i swear i'm doing it wrong!!! hahaha xxxxx
  • Options
    TBH we didnt do anything differently at all. I wish I had some pearls of wisdom but it was just our lucky cycle I guess!

Im sure you're not doing it wrong hun haha so don't worry you will get there in the end Im sure image.

Shell xxx
  • Options
    congrats xxx
  • Options
    Ah well done hun x x x
  • Options
    Haven't posted here in ages but just wanted to say congrats! After two year of trying, it's nice to hear that it can still happen after so long. Wishing you a h&h pregnancy.