Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Back again :(

Well, found out today that i've had another mmc. (mmc at 9weeks in March)

I should be 9+5 and getting cramps and slight spotting so got a scan. There are 2 sacs but nothing in them past about 6 weeks.

So utterly devastated to go through this again but also to think we could have had twins is just heartbreaking.

Replies

• Oh no....i dont really know what to write. Nothing I can say is going to make you feel better.

Just want you to know you are in my thoughts, im sending you the biggest cuddle and hope you are being looked after.

Again, so so sorry this has happened to you. Its so not fair!!!!!!

Lots of love, Tracy xxxx
  • Just so unfair my thoughs are with you and your hubby x
  • hi Nessie

just repeating what he others have said, so very sorry to hear this, really difficult time

look after yourself

jjx
  • hugs to you - gutted for you. x
  • I'm so sorry, can't imagine how you are feeling. Big hugs xx
  • So sorry Nessie, life can be so cruel. Hope you are being looked after.

• so sorry

thinking of you

• Oh no Nessie,

words can't express how you must be feeling or how truely devestating this must be for you. Sending you big hugs and willing the hurt will ease for you. Life can be so hard and unfair image

Sarah x
  • Went to EPU this morning and have to wait a week, to be re-scanned in case there is some sort of miracle! But I am so sure of my dates and one sac has nothing in it and the other just has a yolk sac.

just don't understand if things didn't even progress, why my body just carried on thinking I was pregnant. Life is so unfair!

Booked in for the D/C next Fri as I can't bear to go through what we went through last time.

• So sorry to hear your sad news. I had pg symptoms too when I found out I had mc in June. Life is so crap when this sort of thing happens. The only thing you can do is be close to people you love the most and get as much comfort and support as possible to help you through this. Try not to feel too badly on yourself, you have not failed.
  • I'm so sorry Nessie, the body is a truely horrible thing when things like this happen. I too had symptoms with my pg's but the last 2 nothing was growing as it shold have. It is so so cruel, I really do hope your miracle does occur next week when you go back. Lots of love xx
  • Hi hun, so sorry to hear this. I know exactly how you feel, I have my goregous little boy who has just gone 2 but ive had a mc in April and a mmc in July. I also had a mmc before my son. I had a month off work which helped loads, so take your time and go at your own pace. xx
  • I'm so sorry to hear your news nessie. I hope you are sorrounded by your loved ones and you will find the strength and courage to move on. I know it will seem impossible but I can only pray that your pain will ease with time.

Sending you lots of hugs. You are in my prayers.