Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012

normal?

hi im 6wks 2days due on the 15 april image i dont feel like im pregnant is that normal? i have sore boobs very hungry and sleepy all the time but thats it?

i had a MC in november 2010 so very worried!

Replies

• Hello, i'm a day behind u due 16t.

when I had my dd the only symptoms I had were back ache n sore boobs.

This pregnancy all I have is back ache n the occassional feeling sick n every now n again I have sore boobs. I get the off stomach cramps but that's all.

If your worried speak to ur gp, midwife our epu and see if u can get an early scan for reassurance.

I think it's just normal and lucky for some people

Hope it's a sticky bean this time, keep positive!

Xx
  • hi

I am 7 weeks today and dont really feel pregnant im tired but cant figure out if thats cause my husbands got a cough and not letting me sleep!! Ive been very hungry but thats not unusal for me i dont even have sore boobs!!!

Shell xx
  • HI ya i am 6 weeks tomorrow and still have no symptoms....not even sore boobs, so i know how you feel....i had a chemical pregnancy few months ago so i am really worried too...i didn't know can you just ask for an early scan from your midwife? do they usually give you one or do you have to be really pushy?x
  • Enjoy your no symptoms ladies because I feel horrendous and it takes every ounce of effort I have just to get out of bed ... and that's to rush to the toilet to be sick!!! Cant wait for this sickness to pass. xXx
  • HI ya i am 6 weeks tomorrow and still have no symptoms....not even sore boobs, so i know how you feel....i had a chemical pregnancy few months ago so i am really worried too...i didn't know can you just ask for an early scan from your midwife? do they usually give you one or do you have to be really pushy?x

Some people seem to get them easy others seem to have to push it but I know where I am from if you have had any previous problems they well book u an early scan, I know this as my best friends has had an ectopic n they said any future pregnancies she will get a scan at 6wks.

Hth

• hi thanks for your reply image i havent met my midwife yet got her on the 2 sep ages away.... its good to know im not the only one thats got no symptoms...... i keep thinking something is going to go wrong this time i just hope not

last week i was getting cramping in my lower tummy it was like i was going to come on had it for a few days but has gone now havent had any bleeding so that maybe a good sign fingers crossed.....
  • No bleeding is definately a good sign n stomach cramps r normal too unless it's unbearable pain..

Fc for u x