Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Clothes getting tight !!

Hi Ladies how are you doing ??

We've had couple of sunny days here in good Worcester so was deciding what to wear yesterday and everything i put on was to tight !!! well the bottoms tops seem to be OK.

I now only seem to have 1 pair of trousers that i can do up but they are tight none of my jeans fit image I have dug out some of my maternity clothes but they are to big ! think i might have to go shopping today and buy a pair of jeans or something just to bridge the gap !

Hows everyone else doing ??? I 9 weeks today and have defo got a little bump we should start to track our bumps and put some pics on image

Replies

• YM I come from Cheltenham originally!!

Worcs nice been there quite a few times.

I'm only almost 6 weeks ( tomorrow !! ) so not struggling with clothes yet!!

I can't wait to get a bump!! Is this ur first? X x
  • Im seven weeks tomorrow and not got a bump yet. I managed to lose a stone before my wedding and seem to ave put that back on.

I keep standing infront of the mirror and pushing my belly out to try and imagine me with a bump. Cant wait till I have one for real image
  • FAYE1983 no its my 4th so i think the more babies you've had the earlier you start to show , was reading some pregnancy mags yesterday and there's a few ladies in there at 14 - 20 and have massive bumps already !

I've been looking through my photos on Face book of my last pregnancy and i looked massive i love it though cant wait for my bump xx
  • my bottoms are tight too but the stupid over the bump trousers never fit me as I've got a massive bum and a tiny waist so they're never tight enough. I hate maternity trousers!!!! I popped to mothercare as they've got buy 1 get one half price on their sale stuff. Just some basic tops but that'll do for when I go back to work from maternity leave next week. I still need to find some trousers - the only ones I have that are comfy are the stretchy waist linen trousers from republic. I might have to buy another pair!!! I too have a little bump but not sure it's baby...I've just scoffed an ice-cream, popcorn and will tuck into some crisps in a moment...oopppsss.
  • Im only 8 weeks +1, and I have a small bump already (no weight gain) so my jeans are getting tight!! Im anxious to see how many babies are inside hahaha