Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello Ladies

Hi Ladies,

I've come to join you!!

I'm now expecting number two! Due approx 19th April but think it'll be a little later than that!

I've got a little boy called Henry who was born in October 2010. He is a handful but he's my world!! So must be mad to be doing it all again but so excited!!

I live just outside Lichfield in Staffordshire and I'm married to Andrew. We also have two crazy chocolate labs!! So it's going to be a very busy house next year!!!

I was in the DIN 2010 group last year and it's nice to be back!

Chloe xx

Replies

• Hello and congratulations on baby number 2!

Shell x
  • Congratulations and welcome!

I'm due with our 2nd and also have a toddler, just a little younger than your Henry image

I look forward to chatting with you

xx
  • Welcome Chloe!!

Congratulations!!
  • Hello, congrats on number 2.

I'm also expecting number 2 my little girl is 15 months old and this little one is due on the 8th April 4 weeks before DD 2nd birthday.

Heres to a happy and healthy nine months for us all xx
  • Hi Chloe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering when you'd showimage hope you're feeling ok? I'm loving the fact Jacob sleeps lots during the day so I get to nap too. I've no idea how I'll manage back at work next week with no sleep during the day.

Feeling very nauseous - especially in the evening.

Sam x
  • Congratulations Chloe. I hope you have a very happy, healthy pregnancy. image
  • Congratulations image
  • Hi Chloe,

Congrats on your new bean image

I'm due on 18th so just a day before you although that might change after my scan. This is my first so i'm sure i'll be bothering you & the rest of the girls with many questions as time goes on.

Looking forward to chatting more over the next few months.

L xx
  • Hi image

congrats on you BFP and welcome to DIA .

I'm due around the end of March beginning of April got my scan on 14th Sept so i hang around between this one and DIM so will be seeing you around xx