Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012

Hello Ladies

Hi Ladies,

I've come to join you!!

I'm now expecting number two! Due approx 19th April but think it'll be a little later than that!

I've got a little boy called Henry who was born in October 2010. He is a handful but he's my world!! So must be mad to be doing it all again but so excited!!

I live just outside Lichfield in Staffordshire and I'm married to Andrew. We also have two crazy chocolate labs!! So it's going to be a very busy house next year!!!

I was in the DIN 2010 group last year and it's nice to be back!

Chloe xx

Replies

• Hello and congratulations on baby number 2!

Shell x
  • Congratulations and welcome!

I'm due with our 2nd and also have a toddler, just a little younger than your Henry image

I look forward to chatting with you

xx
  • Welcome Chloe!!

Congratulations!!
  • Hello, congrats on number 2.

I'm also expecting number 2 my little girl is 15 months old and this little one is due on the 8th April 4 weeks before DD 2nd birthday.

Heres to a happy and healthy nine months for us all xx
  • Hi Chloe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering when you'd showimage hope you're feeling ok? I'm loving the fact Jacob sleeps lots during the day so I get to nap too. I've no idea how I'll manage back at work next week with no sleep during the day.

Feeling very nauseous - especially in the evening.

Sam x
  • Congratulations Chloe. I hope you have a very happy, healthy pregnancy. image
  • Congratulations image
  • Hi Chloe,

Congrats on your new bean image

I'm due on 18th so just a day before you although that might change after my scan. This is my first so i'm sure i'll be bothering you & the rest of the girls with many questions as time goes on.

Looking forward to chatting more over the next few months.

L xx
  • Hi image

congrats on you BFP and welcome to DIA .

I'm due around the end of March beginning of April got my scan on 14th Sept so i hang around between this one and DIM so will be seeing you around xx