Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

2 months left and then thats it!!!

I will try an keep it brief. I have a beautiful little boy who we fought for and is the most precious little thing (actually rather large and rediculously tall 17 month old) we have been trying to concieve n2 since july and i am now on 100mg clomid and have 2 months left. I have had the most tricky few months that nearly recked my marriage (another mc and mini melt down by hubby) but we have basically decided that after this round we need to count our blessings and think about life with the 3 of us.

phew that feels better it is on paper - i even purchased another fertility spell as i want this so so badly but it is doing us no good hence the time limit.

POsitive thoughts x

Replies

• Hi good luck for your next 2 months. Can I ask where you bought your fertility spell from and did you use one to conceive your little boy
  • wishing you lots od luck honey x
  • good luck hun,you sound like me with counting our blessing but i cant shake the want for another...everything crossed for the next couple of months for you both,glad you are back on track xx
  • thanks ladies - goodness i dont know whether it worked i tried everything from clomid cbfm, fertility spells, fertili tea, bathing with various rocks and stones, legs in the air etc etc etc. couldnt tell you which bit worked but it did in the end. I got it from a shop in stratford will grab the address later. Oh and i even tried ORANGE PANTS (one for the oldies!)

PP - the poas has started in earnest!
  • i do miss the POAS :lol:
  • aw summer my heart goes out to you we've been trying since november again but with my OH's SA's last time round I'm thinking our number 2 was a wee miracle and although would love more children am resigning myself to 2 as then I can't be dissapointed if that makes sense. I hope the spell works and hope more than anything you get a lovely bfp soon chick xxx
  • Good luck. I hope clomid works for you. I think we all need lots of baby dust!! x
  • good luck hunny xxx
  • The old faces on this thread made me smile - we have all had some long and painful journeys haven't we.

I'm off to the hospital today for our first appoint - not sure if it will help but at least one way or the other after 6 years of pain we will be able to deal with this once and for all.

I really hope that we all get the longed for dreams we wish for xxxxxxx

PS - No orange pants just lucky orange stones on my sandals lol xxxx
  • The old faces on this thread made me smile - we have all had some long and painful journeys haven't we.

I'm off to the hospital today for our first appoint - not sure if it will help but at least one way or the other after 6 years of pain we will be able to deal with this once and for all.

I really hope that we all get the longed for dreams we wish for xxxxxxx

PS - No orange pants just lucky orange stones on my sandals lol xxxx
  • aw mummyhunibee I hope you get everything you need to get you what you have dreamed of and deserve, 6 years is a lot of prep time when it comes round you'll be the best damn mummy this side of the atlantic!! hugs to you xx
  • well the last month worked and i am currently 21 weeks pregnant. I hope you are all doing well and have your wishes x
  • congratulations xxxx
  • Wow congrats to you! X x
  • WOW summer_76 massive congratulations! Any tips for us who are still TTC I'm willing to give anything a go x
  • congratulations! well done x x x
  • thanks ladies - loopy - i honestly tried everything. It was 100mg clomid, angus castus, b6, orange pants (one for the oldies!) various precious stones in pockets, bathing with rose quartz, fertility spells, fertilitea, legs in the air and the amazing cbfm to name but a few. I nearly lost hope and nearly gave up . I really do hope you get what you long for, i understand how truly heartbreaking it is and i am one of the lucky ones!

Wishing you all the very best, lots of love and higs (the new hug!) x
  • Thanks for the lovely message summer_76 I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy x